Helping to serve our local community
- BCOM and ESO as well as being a higher educational institution is also a registered charity in England and Wales (312907)
- We not only provide undergraduate and postgraduate osteopathic education but also provide access to osteopathic care and promote research in osteopathy.
- We provide holistic osteopathic medicine to a full community of patients of all ages and with a wide range of conditions.
- We provide a free children’s clinic and a number of concessionary or free appointments for other age groups.
- In 2019-2020 we provided over 4,000 free or concessionary appointments.
- We also work with a number of other charities following major events such as the London Marathon, the Maidstone Half Marathon, providing after care for their runners.
- BCOM has a working partnership with the C4WS Homeless Project based in Camden providing osteopathic care to the C4WS Homeless Project’s guests.
- BCNO Group students and the Student Union also raise money for events such as Children in Need and World Book Day through cake and book sales.
For further information on how to donate please email email@example.com.
By donating to the BCNO Group you can help us to further serve our local community in the BCOM Clinic London area and ESO Clinic Maidstone area by offering concessionary and free osteopathic treatment.
Your donations will also go towards advancing our osteopathic research and education.
Every pound donated goes towards our clinic. Every donation counts – no matter how small.
Your support is invaluable.
Thank you so much for your continuing support.
How to donate?
All you need to do is register with easyfundraising and when you purchase items online, easyfundraising turns a very small amount of your online shopping into FREE donations – there is no extra cost to you at all.
So please do sign up at https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/ and search ‘British College of Osteopathic Medicine (BCOM)’ or ‘European School of Osteopathy’ as a cause to start fundraising for our Clinics so that we can offer concessionary and free osteopathic treatment to those who need it.
Make a donation
We are always grateful for donations, big or small. Plus, if you’re a UK taxpayer, donating through Gift Aid means we can claim an extra 25p for every £1 you give and it won’t cost you a penny extra. Please remember to fill in this Gift Aid form if it is applicable to you and emailit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave a gift to us in your will
Your donation will either be taken off the value of your estate before Inheritance Tax is calculated or reduce your Inheritance Tax rate, if more than 10% of your estate is left to charity. You can donate a fixed amount, an item or what’s left after other gifts have been given out.