The ESO has been providing osteopathic care to the Maidstone community for over 40 years. As part of our commitment to the region, we provide support and advice to local groups and partner organisations, including:-
- ongoing concessionary rates for emergency service staff and carers
- employee/member discounts
- priority access to specialist clinics
- talks on health and well-being
- attendance at sporting/charity events
- low cost first aid training courses
If you’d like to know how we could support your organisation please email Robert Thomas, Osteopath and ESO Clinic Ambassador, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01622 685913.