BCOM is situated opposite Finchley Road tube station, close to the famous Camden Town market and Hampstead Heath as well as Regent's Park and Primrose Hill and near Wembley Stadium.
The College building itself is close to shopping and recreational facilities, for example the O2 Shopping Centre. We are located only a 7-minute tube ride to Bond Street station, a popular central London shopping district. BCOM is situated 60 minutes by car from Heathrow Airport and is 40 minutes from Heathrow Airport via Heathrow Express and the tube.
Bustling London is known for its excellent travel network. You can find your way around by using tubes, trains, buses, taxis or a combination of them all. It won’t be long before you are finding your way around easily.
Tube and rail
London’s tube lines run across 11 individually colour-coded lines, with 6 zones.
We are located a 7 minute ride away from Bond Street.
BCOM’s closest stations:
- Finchley Road
- Swiss Cottage
- Finchley Road & Frognal
You can catch the bus between train lines, as they can connect the dots to other parts of the city. It is useful to remember however, that they can be slower than the Tube due to traffic on the roads, especially during rush hour.
Cycling is a great, eco-friendly option to see more of London. London has many dedicated bike routes and Santander Cycle docking stations, which allow you to rent bikes and drop them off at other locations. If you have your own bike, you can lock it up at our cycle rack.
- The Freemasons Arms - This modern gastropub serving British and Mediterranean dishes, in a conservatory dining room which is skylit. Sit back and relax within the confines of their beautifully spacious garden area and courtyard.
- The Wells Tavern - A modern European gastropub located in a Georgian house, with dining rooms, a spacious downstairs bar and a cosy fireplace.
- North Star Pub – With draft beer on offer, and dark wood panelling, this old school pub is the perfect place to enjoy a drink with your friends.
- The Holly Bush is a charming 18th century pub in Hampstead, known also as a hidden gem. It is a grade II listed building with cosy corners to enjoy – the perfect place for fabulous food, ales and wine.
- O2 Centre - With long opening hours, the O2 Centre houses multiple food chains, offering freshly prepared and convenient food!